How to Increase your Odds of Winning Roulette to 92%

This ultimate roulette strategy will increase your win rate to 92%.

Increase Odds of Winning Roulette to 92% with this Ultimate Roulette StrategyI’ve heard a lot of crazy ways to win at roulette. There are multiple betting systems that some claim will ensure a win. But there’s no such thing as a guarantee when it comes to gambling. If there were, it wouldn’t be gambling at all. By definition, gambling always involves a “chance” of winning or losing. Casinos wouldn’t be in business if the chance of losing weren’t higher than the chance of winning.

Of all the roulette strategies I’ve come across—and there are many, believe me—it’s rare that a player can increase their win rate to something really favorable. However, there is a way to give yourself a 92% probability of winning. It’s expensive, therefore does involve a large element of risk, but with 92% accuracy, it’s worth consideration.

Before I get ahead of myself, I’ll start by explaining the concept behind it.

Increase Your Odds of Winning Roulette

One of the most common bets placed by strategic roulette players is an equal wager on two of the Dozens spots. For instance, you could wager $100 on 1-12, and another $100 on 13-24. Doing so will increase your probability of winning the bet to about 63%.

Those are decent odds, don’t get me wrong. But you’ll be risking $200 for a 63% chance to win $100. That 37% chance of loosing $200 isn’t worth it; at least not in my book. Instead, let’s take a look at another way to bet the table that increases the odds of winning roulette to just over 92%.

Ultimate Roulette Strategy

Instead of placing two bets on two of the three dozens, you’d actually be better off placing a series of 35 single number bets. You’ll be choosing 35 of the total 37 numbers on the wheel (0-36). This equates to a 92.1% chance of winning (in European Roulette, not the American double-zero version).

As I said, though, it’s not a cheap wager. The amount you win—assuming you do win—will be equal to the amount of one individual wager. So if you’re betting $100 per number, you have a 92% chance of winning $100. But you’re also risking $3,500 to do it.

You could place a $5 bet on each position, risking $175 instead, but you’ll only stand to win $5 as well. If you’re looking for a big win, you’ll need a big bet. This is not the type of bet I would recommend placing on a “let it ride” basis. The more times you make this bet, the more likely the 7.9% odds of losing are to catch up to you.

Based on those odds, you are likely to lose one bet every 12.66 spins. Whether that loss comes on the 12th spin, or the 2nd spin, is entirely random. And probabilities like these rarely pan out in the short term. You could win 25 spins in a row before losing, just as easily as losing twice in the first 5 spins.

If you do choose to take advantage of this ultimate roulette strategy, be careful. Never bet more than you can afford to lose. And above all, don’t get greedy! Know when to call it quits. Press your luck hard enough, and it will eventually press back with a vengeance.

Best All Round Betting Casino For Canadian Players

Royal Vegas
Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro

Editor’s Rating:

4.9/5

READ MORE

phone, desktop, tablet
PLAY NOW

Royal Vegas – $1200 BONUS

What We Like:

  • $1200 Welcome Bonus
  • Trusted Casino Site
  • Over 500 Games

Available on: Android, Apple, Blackberry, Windows

Get your $1200 bonus now!

Royal Vegas is going overboard in terms of generosity and free money offers this month ! Join this trusted brand and make your safe deposit today.