Medialive brings Live Dealer Casino Games to Italy

New live casino games arrive at Intralot Italia via Medialive.

New Live Casino Games at Intralot Italia form Medialive CasinoThere’s a new game in town all across Italy. Following a partnership between Medialive Casino Ltd. and Italian-based Gamenet Group, Intralot.it now offers a range of new live dealer casino games. Medialive rolled out a modest selection of live casino tables on Intralot Italia earlier this week.

Italian gamblers now have access to Medialive’s studio-based compilation of live blackjack, live baccarat and live roulette tables. Players can participate in the live streaming casino games from a computer, smartphone or tablet, supporting all major desktop and mobile operating systems.

Lauding the New Live Casino Games at Intralot

Francesco Mastantuoni couldn’t have been more pleased with this weeks live dealer casino roll out. The managing director of Intralot Italia and its operating brand, Gamenet Scommesse, Mastantuoni relayed his enthusiasm in a brief statement to the press.

“We are excited to be able to offer our users an online entertainment proposal that reflects the levels of excellence we strive for in terms of innovative, safe, and reliable gaming experience,” he said. “That’s why we chose Medialive, a strategic partner that can deliver high-quality products and state-of-the-art technology.”

Medialive COO Angelo De Gobbi shared similar sentiments over he new deal with the Italian gaming operator. “I am sure we will have great satisfaction with this new deal,” he commented. “The choice made by Intralot to enrich their current offer of live games with those of Medialive confirms the excellent quality of our proposal for the Italian market.”

About Gamenet Group

Gamenet Group is a highly active partner in Italy’s online and land-based gambling market. The company entertains joint ownership, with 80% of the firm owned by Trilantic Catpial Partners Europe, and the other 20% by Greek gaming firm Intralot. Gamenet Group is the operator of the Italian-licensed internet gambling website, Intralot.it, and also maintains AWPs (new slot machines), VLTs (video lottery terminals) and retail gaming outlets in the country.

Considering the company’s recent growth rate, executives confirmed they are seriously exploring the option of an initial public offering. The IPO is to take place on Borsa Italiana’s Mercato Telematico Azionario (MTA) stock exchange in Milan. There’s no timeline as yet for when the IPO might happen.

About Medialive Casino Ltd.

Medialive was established in 2005, and launched its first live casino studio in 2008. The company’s headquarters and studio are both located and licensed in Malta. In the early years, the platform was castigated by the iGaming community for inferior quality and game variety. Fortunately, it’s improved immensely over the years.

The software is still categorized as a mid-range offering compared to some of its competitors, but that’s mostly attributed to the relatively small selection of tables. The quality of its live dealer casino games is excellent, offering a simple and clutter-free interface with admirable video and audio output.

For desktop users, the games load directly in a browser via Flash technology, providing universal OS compatibility. The mobile live casino is optimized for streaming game play on Android, iOS and Windows operating systems.

Medialive was an easy choice for Gamenet Group to supply its new live casino games. The company is already licensed in Italy, supplying live blackjack, baccarat and roulette tables to other Italian iGaming websites like BetItaly.it, BetPoint.it, DomusBet.it and others.

Best All Round Betting Casino For Canadian Players

Royal Vegas
Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro

Editor’s Rating:

4.9/5

READ MORE

phone, desktop, tablet
PLAY NOW

Royal Vegas – $1200 BONUS

What We Like:

  • $1200 Welcome Bonus
  • Trusted Casino Site
  • Over 500 Games

Available on: Android, Apple, Blackberry, Windows

Get your $1200 bonus now!

Royal Vegas is going overboard in terms of generosity and free money offers this month ! Join this trusted brand and make your safe deposit today.